Measures we have put in place to be COVID-19 secure
- Staff have been trained on social distancing measures and the correct use of PPE clothing, avoiding physical contact with members. Members and guest will be informed of our social distancing practices on their first visit to the club.
- Members who wish to book the gym must book on the hour and workout for a maximum of 40 minutes. Due to our new social distancing screens we can now have a maximum limit of 7 members in the gym at any one time.
- Members who wish to book classes must book on the half hour and workout for a maximum of 40 minutes. Due to our new social distancing screens we can now have a maximum limit of 9 members in the studio at any one time subject to social distancing.
- Gym use and Studio use is staggered in order to comply with social distancing measures.
- Every member will have their temperature checked before being allowed into the gym or studio areas.
- Members will have their visit logged onto our logger as usual by us instead of by themselves. In addition to this the government’s track and trace poster is displayed at reception for those that have the COVID-19 app installed on their mobile phone.
- Hand sanitising stations are in use throughout the club.
- Members are issued at reception with a hand cleaner spray so that they can wipe down equipment used after use. There will also be a 20-minute window every 40 minutes for staff to thoroughly clean equipment used.
- Social distancing measures have been put in place so that we can now open the changing rooms. However, they will be open for those that need to, e.g. workers and it is preferred that members arrive in their training clothes and leave to shower at home.